Feeling spontaneous? How about spending a weekend in the city? The weather is warming up and what an awesome way to celebrate all of your hard work over the past few months than with an amazing mini-vacation with great company.
Whether you’ll be getting away with your special someone or your best friend, here are a few tips to help you pack the essential clothing and accessories to look effortlessly stylish during your trip!
Don’t forget to take pictures!
- Your favorite pair of jeans/most flattering fit pants
- A trench coat, or wool coat (depending on the weather)
- Two fitted knit tops in a complimentary tones, neutrals are best
- A beautiful cocktail dress in a wrinkle-resistant, stretch fabric
- Two pairs of pants, dark rinse jeans and one dressier option
- A comfortable jacket (depending on the weather)
- Two shirts, one to worn with jeans the other with trousers
- A dark colored blazer for evening
- A roomy weekender tote and a cross-body bag
- Comfortable, yet stylish shoes. Check the weather before you leave, but I always love wearing low-heeled, worn-in boots.
- A pair of heels for evening
- Elegant jewelry that can be worn day to night, plus a statement piece
- A large, warm scarf that can double as your evening cover-up if the weather is warmer
- A sturdy duffel bag and backpack or messenger bag
- Walking shoes, preferably not your gym shoes
- Dress shoes
- Day to evening watch
- Hat/Scarf depending on the weather