Wherever you might be vintage/antique shopping, why not add a little Parisian flair to your look?
Here are Signet’s best tips for getting the most out of your trip:
1. Dress comfortably and bring a wrap or light sweater that you can slip on or off depending on the weather.
2. Bring a hat or sunglasses if you’ll be outdoors (and sunscreen).
3. Limit your jewelry and accessories so you won’t have to remove as much when trying on items.
4. Carry a cross-body or shoulder bag and keep a collapsable shopping tote inside.
5. Wear comfortable shoes
6. Invite your best friend along, two sets of eyes is always better than one.
7. Bring cash in small bills. Sellers are more likely to give you a better deal if you offer to pay in cash.
8. Make a wish list of what you hope to find; this will prevent impulsive purchases.
9. Be polite and respectful of all merchandise. The value of something could surprise you.
10. Celebrate your great finds over lunch or afternoon tea at a lovely nearby café